If you have a dispute with the body corporate or another unit owner, we can help you solve the problem.

If you have a dispute, always talk to the people involved first.

The Tenancy Tribunal can hear and resolve unit titles disputes up to $50,000. The District Court or the High Court hears disputes that exceed this amount.

You can make a unit titles application to the Tenancy Tribunal online. 

Rating form

Did you find this information helpful?